As an established recruitment consultant and initiator of the "Virtual Career Exchange" - the online recruiting fair, we have been one of the top addresses in Saxony-Anhalt and Central Germany for over 20 years, when it comes to recruitment and thus career change.
As a manufacturing company, our client pursues responsible goals, such as global food supply, environmental impact reduction and community empowerment, based on rigorous ethical principles. Its activities include production and delivery as well as a wide range of services in the food, agriculture, finance and technical industries. The company has a 150-year tradition and is represented by around 150,000 employees in 70 countries.
To support the team at the location Barby, we are looking for a committed and motivated employee.
- University degree or equivalent with main faculty in engineering, chemistry, food technology, energy engineering or process engineering or similar.
- Alternatively, a very intense on the job experience in process optimization with an industrial master qualification would qualify for this position
- Preferably 3 – 5 years’ experience in process optimization
- Experience in relevant safety aspects and experience in food industry
- Participation in risk analyses (HACCP, safety-risk assessment)
- Knowledge of ISO 9002, 14000, FSSC 22000, ISO 50000
- Know how in boiler, evaporation and drying technique, heat exchanger, energy systems
- Knowledge in Six Sigma, Green Belt, continues improvement strategy, KAIZEN
- Development and assessment of process improvement projects to optimize output and yield, to reduce manufacturing costs, energy and supply consumption costs as well as to improve the quality, food safety and plant safety performances. Act as part of the continuous improvement team.
- Evaluation, investigation and optimization of system results. This includes the supervision of safety and quality requirements as well as the investigation and control of yield and supply. Support the line management with reports and develop improvement plans.
- Development, preparation, leading, support and training of projects in different areas.
- Support, introduction and further development of Cargill best practice, interaction with central functions as well as development and training
- Temporary act as Area Super Intendent
- exciting and interesting range of tasks
- personal and professional development and design options
- outstanding career development opportunities
- competitive salary and benefits
Wenn diese Position für Sie, evtl. als nächster Karriereschritt, interessant ist und Sie gern Verantwortung übernehmen möchten, freuen wir uns Sie kennen zu lernen.
Bitte lassen Sie uns Ihre ausführlichen und aussagefähigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, unter Angabe Ihres Gehaltswunsches und des möglichen Eintrittstermins,
bevorzugt per E-Mail (max. 3 MB), an unten stehende Adresse zukommen. Gern können Sie uns auch Ihr Profil von XING oder LinkedIn zukommen lassen.
Für Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gern auch telefonisch zur Verfügung. Diskretion und Sperrvermerke sichern wir Ihnen zu.