As an established personnel consultant and headhunter from Magdeburg, we are a competent partner for you in the central German region (Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony, Thuringia).
Our client is an internationally successful company from the technology sector and is building a new location south of Magdeburg. Therefore we are looking for determined and committed personalities to support the team.
- Opportunity to help, shape and build a new HR area at a new location
- Conception and optimization of job advertisements for the new logistics location
- Development and implementation of innovative strategies for candidate approach/ candidate acquisition and applicant management
- Close cooperation with managers and the staff council and support in developing their management tasks
- Joint responsibility for the smooth running of all operational HR processes, including time management and payroll accounting
- Monitoring the compliance with current labor law legislation as well as applicable company agreements
- Coordination of work on public holidays with the relevant authorities
- Direct reporting line to the Manager Human Resources /Personnel Manager at the location
- University degree with a focus on HR management or at least commercial vocational training
- Ideally 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of human resources, in particular in recruiting and employee relations
- First knowledge of labor and social security law as well as experience in working with a staff council
- MS Office applications skills
- Fluent in German, very good English skills advantageous
- Structured way of working, good communication skills and delight in working with people
- Adaptability to changing situations and daily routines
- Willingness to train and temporarily substitute for up to 1.5 years near Munich
- Responsible field of activity with design possibilities in the area of responsibility
- Secure and modern workplace in a growing, international company
- Various benefits (e.g. company kindergarten, canteen allowance, language courses for children, health care programs)
- Job bike and further education and training opportunities, Human Resources development programs
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to join this innovative company, we look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your detailed and informative application documents, stating your desired salary and possible starting date, preferably by e-mail (max. 5 MB).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone. We assure you discretion and blocking notes.