We are an owner-operated personnel consulting company that has been one of the top addresses in Saxony-Anhalt and Central Germany since 1999 when it comes to recruitment and career change.
Our client is an internationally successful company in the technology sector and is building a new location south of Magdeburg. For this we are looking for determined and committed personalities to support the team.
- Management of sub-projects
- Optimization of warehouse processes (on time delivery, performance, delivery quality) and ensuring the achievement of performance targets
- Error reduction in cooperation with OPX
- Creation and implementation of warehouse and material flow and line supply concepts
- Adherence to guidelines as well as ensuring execution of legal requirements (e.g. operational safety)
- Personnel responsibility: coordination and management of employees, needs-based personnel scheduling, employee motivation, vacation planning, implementation of training courses and instructions
- Processing of customer inquiries
- Preferably apprenticeship as a warehouse logistics specialist.
- 5 years of professional experience in the field of logistics (trading companies)
- Leadership experience and knowledge of industrial constitution law (Betriebsverfassungsrecht) are desirable
- On-call service
- Experience with warehouse management systems, production control and planning
- Experience with ISO 9001/2000 and in the semiconductor industry
- High IT affinity and a good understanding of numbers
- Very good MS Office skills
- Very good German skills and good English skills
- Ability to work independently and resilient
- Responsible field of activity with design possibilities in the area of responsibilty
- Secure and modern workplace in a growing, international company
- Various benefits (e.g. company kindergarten, canteen allowance, language courses for children, health care programs)
- Job bike and further education and training opportunities, human resources development programs
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to join this innovative company, we look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your detailed and informative application documents, stating your desired salary and possible starting date, preferably by e-mail (max. 5 MB).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone. We assure you discretion and blocking notes.